STEP 2: Create a new project in Blurbiz
For you to begin creating a new project in Blurbiz, you will need the following:
- Your Blurbiz account
Hereunder are the steps to follow to creating a NEW Blurbiz project:
- Login to your Blurbiz account here.
- Once in the Blurbiz app user interface, you may opt to view the “How to get started” video -
- or immediately proceed to creating a new project by clicking the green “Okay, I got it!” button at the lower right corner of the “How to get started” video window.
- Upon closing the “How to get started” video window, you will be taken to the “All Projects” window which will show the projects that you have already worked on or have completed:
To create a new project, click the green “Create Project” button on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Once you have clicked the “Create Project” button, a pop-up window will open requesting you to provide a name for your new project.
Once you have decided and typed in your preferred name for your project, click on the green “Create” button at the lower right corner of the pop-up Create Project window.
The app will then bring you to the Project Page where you can begin adding your media files. You may add media files from two sources: your COMPUTER or the YouTube or Imgur websites via the URL address.
Creating a new project in Blurbiz:
- LOGIN to your Blurbiz account here;
- Watch the “How to get started” video. Once done, click OKAY, I GOT IT.
- On the All Projects window, click on CREATE PROJECT.
- On the Create Project pop-up window, input your preferred project name/title, then click CREATE.
- Start working on your new project.
Previous Step: 01 Create a new Blurbiz Account
Next Step: 03 Import content to Blurbiz