STEP 3: Import content to Blurbiz
If you have not done so, or would require a refresher, take a look at these articles first when you’re getting started for the first time.
- Creating a new Blurbiz account
- Creating a new project in Blurbiz
The Blurbiz app allows you to import these media content into your project via two avenues:
- From your Computer hard drive
- Or via URL from the YouTube and Imgur sites
First off, create a new project in Blurbiz.
- When you are in the Project window, refer to the upper left hand corner of the window and you can see the green “+ Add Media Files” button.
- By simply hovering your mouse cursor above the said button, you will see the two choices from which you can import content from.
If you select “Computer”, the Blurbiz app will allow you to select the folder from your computer from which you will be importing content from:
Just select the file and click “Open” and the Blurbiz app will import the file on your project window. Each imported content will be tagged by Blurbiz as “screens”.
The file types you may import are the following: .mp4, .jpg, .gif and .png
If you select “URL”, a pop-up window will open up and request you to paste the YouTube or Imgur URL of the image or video that you would like to import into your project.
You should have already gone on YouTube and Imgur and copied the URL to these videos or images you want to include in your video project.
Once you have pasted the URL, click the green “Import” button at the lower right corner of the pop-up “Import from URL” window.
- Once you have all the content you need for your project, the Blurbiz app will arrange them accordingly as “screens” in your Project window. You may rearrange your screens by dragging and dropping each screen accordingly.
Importing your content into Blurbiz:
- Create a new project.
- In the project window, from the upper left corner, click the + ADD MEDIA FILES.
- You may import content two ways, from your Computer or from the YouTube or Imgur websites.
- If you want to import content from your computer, select COMPUTER. Locate the file from your computer and select OPEN.
- If you want to import content from the YouTube or Imgur websites, select URL. Paste the URL of the video or image from YouTube or Imgur on the space in the pop-up window and click IMPORT.
Previous Step: 02 Create a new project in Blurbiz