Add a User Profile Picture
A user’s profile picture is more to having a face get associated to a user. It also helps other people and users identify you together with your works. But more importantly, it is a way for you to express yourself.
Here are the instructions you will need to Add a User Profile Picture to your Blurbiz account.
For you to add a user profile picture, you will need the following:
- Access to your Blurbiz account.
- Your preferred Profile Picture (in jpg or png format).
- Login to your Blurbiz account here
- Once you’re already logged in, go to the upper right corner of the app interface window where your profile avatar is and click the inverted triangle next to it and select “Settings”
- Once in your “My account” settings, navigate towards the right hand portion of the window where your avatar is and select “Change picture”
- When the popup window appears, go to the file location of your preferred Profile Picture, select it and then click “Open”
The system will then update your account’s Profile Picture.
Changing your Password:
- Login to your Blurbiz Account
- On the upper right hand corner, click on the inverted triangle next to your account avatar and click SETTINGS.
- Click on the button CHANGE PICTURE.
- In the popup window, locate your preferred Profile Picture and click OPEN.
- The system will then update your account’s PROFILE PICTURE.
Next: 03 Delete Account
Previous: 01 Change / Reset your Password