If you’ve decided you want to cancel your Blurbiz subscription, you may read this article for the instructions to do so. Cancelling your subscription is actually equivalent to deleting your account - for which you will be following the steps indicated here.
For you to cancel your subscription, you will need the following:
- Access to your Blurbiz account.
If you do not have access to your Blurbiz account and will need to reset your password, you may refer to this article.
- Login to your Blurbiz account here
- Once you’re already logged in, go to the upper right corner of the app interface window where your profile avatar is and click the inverted triangle next to it and select “Settings”
- Once in your “My account” settings, navigate towards the lower right hand portion of the window under the section Delete and click the pink “Delete Account” button.
A popup confirmation window will open requesting for you to “type ‘delete’ to confirm”.
Once you have typed the word ‘delete’, click on the pink “Delete Account” button on the popup window.
This will instantly delete your Blurbiz account, including all projects.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This cannot be undone.
Cancelling your Subscription:
- Login to your Blurbiz Account
- On the upper right-hand corner, click on the inverted triangle next to your account avatar and click DELETE ACCOUNT.
- In the popup window, type the word ‘delete’ in the field to confirm account deletion and click on the button DELETE ACCOUNT.
- The system will then complete SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION.
Previous: 03 Blurbiz for Non-Profits