Text Alignment and Justification
The Blurbiz app’s very robust and responsive subtitle project interface allows you to change various aspects in your font typeface.
Much like any word processing tool, the app allows you to change the alignment and justification of your subtitle font.
How to do it
In the left-hand panel, under the “Align All” section, you have the option to change the alignment of your subtitle text whether it will appear at the:
- BOTTOM - the Bottom portion of your video
- MIDDLE - Middle portion of your video
- TOP - Top portion of your video
Click on your preferred alignment and the app will immediately make the proper adjustment to your subtitle text alignment.
In the left-hand panel, click on the inverted triangle drop-down menu to show the various font justifications. You have the following options available:
- Left Justification
- Center Justification
- Right Justification
Make your font selection and watch as your subtitle changes to your selected text justification.
Adjust Text Alignment
- Under the section named “Align All”, CHOOSE among the three (3) alignment selections available for you.
- CLICK and SELECT the preferred ALIGNMENT for your text subtitles.
Adjust Text Justification
- On the left-hand panel of the Blurbiz Subtitle Project interface, CLICK on the dropdown menu for text justification.
- CLICK and SELECT the preferred text justification for your subtitles.
Previous: 03 Change Text Color